BLAXLAND FC JUNIOR GRADING POLICY -
From 2013 Blaxland Football Club will grade all Junior Competition Teams prior to the commencement of the football season in accordance with this policy. Grading of U10 & U11 non competition teams will also be conducted in order to better prepare players and teams for competitive football starting at U12’s.
JUNIOR SMALL SIDED FOOTBALL - GAME LEADER & INSTRUCTING REFEREE COURSE
Dear Club Members,
Our senior governing body encourages all associations to conduct a game leader/Instructing Referee course
for our members wishing to become involved at this level of the game. If you would like to read more on
the subject of SSF, all the rules and recommendations, please download the 2012 booklet either from the
FFA web site
Or you can download it from the Nepean web site: go to library and select rules and bylaws to find the FFA
2012 handbook. more information..........
We have a number of items every week left behind by kids please check at the canteen. Items include umbrellas, drink bottles, jackets, boots, chairs,car keys and many more items
Training Times & Restrictions
Please DO NOT train in the goal mouths at any time.
- Please ensure you stay out of the goal mouths. Teams seen using the goal mouths for training will face disciplinary action.
- Any teams seen training on any part of St John's, when they are deemed to be closed, will wear the fines imposed by Blue Mountains Council and lose training privileges.
- Glass Bottles are prohibited at St John's near Fields (please see note below).
- Please place all your rubbish in the bins provided after training and on game days, don't leave it to others to clean up after you.
5.All players must wear boots and shin pads whilst training for safety reasons.
Important Notice Regarding Field Closure
Fields "CLOSED", either for general maintenance or wet weather, means absolutely NO activity is to be undertaken on the fields at all. This means no entry to the fields, no running, no fitness training, no drills of any kind.
Message From NDSFA re Glass Bottles & Alcohol Consumption
- There are no glass bottles allowed on any field in the Nepean District. All councils have a ban on glass bottles at playing fields.
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol, at all, at grounds that have a total ban. If approached by a club official to pack up the esky, please do so without backchat. Officials are all volunteers who give up their time freely to serve your community and make it a better place.
- They don’t deserve smart mouthed drunks giving them a hard time.
- At all other fields, there is a 10m rule. No consumption of alcohol within 10m of a playing field. Some clubs have designated areas. If members are directed to a designated area, they should oblige the request made of them without fuss or argument
We are seeking Sponsorship for this year anyone intrested please contact us
what better way to get your business name out there.