- At all matches, there shall be a minimum of two marshalls, one marshall from each team, wearing an appropriate vest as provided by our local Association.
- The marshalls shall introduce themselves to the referee before the commencement of the game.
- Marshalls’ duties shall be to ensure that spectators, coaches and managers do not encroach the sidelines, or the pitch, and see that good order is maintained.
- Should any incidents arise out of a match that are for consideration by the Board, each marshall shall complete a written report into such incidents for the Board.
- The marshalls shall appear at any inquiry as neutral witnesses, if required.
- All marshalls shall have obtained the age of 18 years of age.
- Marshalls from both teams shall print their name, and sign the team sheet, indicating they were in attendance for the game.
- Where a game is played on a neutral field, it is the responsibility of the visiting teams to supply the marshalls for their game.